To unite all men to Christ in His Church. To bring about the triumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart. To excel and flourish as a Benedictine Community.
Who Are We?
Saint Benedict Abbey is a Roman Catholic monastery located in the village of Still River, Massachusetts.
Come for a Visit
Saint Benedict remarks in his Rule for Monks that "Guests are never lacking in a monastery."
You have a Vocation
Yes, you do. And your vocation, first and foremost is to save your soul. That is not up for debate. You must save your soul.
The Right Reverend Gabriel Gibbs, O.S.B., first abbot of Saint Benedict Abbey in Still River, died on March 27, 2010 from cancer.
- For the spiritual welfare of community and guests.
- For vocations to our community.
- For the intentions of the Holy Father.
- For abbey benefactors.
- For all the sick whose names are placed on the altar.
- In reparation for sins committed against the Sacred Heart.
- For the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.